• I believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God. Fujioka II Timothy 3:15-17.
• I believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. buy Pregabalin 300 mg online Matthew 28:19; Ephesians 4:4-6, Revelation 1:8, 18.
• I believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory. John 1:1-4; Matthew 1:23; Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:1-4 & 4:15; Acts 1:11 & 2:22-24; I Corinthians 15:3-4.
• I believe that we are all sinners by nature and by choice and that salvation is only acquired by repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ resulting in the regeneration by the Holy Spirit and that Jesus Christ is the only way in which we can obtain eternal salvation. Titus 3:4-7; Luke 24:46-47; Ephesians 2:8-9; John 14:6; Acts 4:12, Romans 3:23, Romans 5:12, Romans 6:23.
• I believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit who imparts spiritual gifts as He chooses and whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life. Galatians 5:16-18; Romans 8:9.
• I believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment in the Lake of Fire. Revelation 20:11-15; I Corinthians 15:51-57.
• I believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the Church. Ephesians 1:22-23; I Corinthians 12:12, 27.
• I believe that the ministry of evangelism, edification and exhortation are responsibilities of both the Church as a whole and individual Christians, as well. Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15; 1 Thessalonians 5:11; Hebrews 10:25; I Peter 3:15.
Stephanie is an author, Bible teacher and founder of The MOM Initiative. She has organized, written, and led Bible studies, mentoring resources, and missional training for churches, ministries, and parachurch organizations.
Stephanie is passionate about reaching women for Christ and helping discover how real and relevant God and His Word are in their every day lives.
She is transparent about her own journey as she shares the redeeming work of Christ to make beauty out of ashes and the power and freedom that comes from understanding and walking in the identity God's children have in Christ.
She is also founder of The MOM Initiative - a missional mentoring ministry devoted reaching a million moms for Christ through equipping the church to take Titus 2 to the streets. You can find out more about the The MOM Initiative at www.themominitiative.com.
Stephanie is available for speaking engagements as her schedule allows. To check her availability, please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Loved your study book on Ecclesiastes. I used it in leading a Bible study, and found it so helpful. I was checking your website to see if you had other guides for Bible study.
Hi Carol! I emailed a response but just want to be sure you get it so I’m pasting it here in the reply as well.
“Your message was such a sweet and encouraging blessing to receive today!
I have some Bible study resource on The MOM Initiative that you may be interested it.
The first one is called MATRIARCHS and is a 12 week study of women of the Bible that comes with free videos, downloadable PDF lessons, and even more in-depth PDF lessons. The second one is Lavish Grace written to go along with Kathy Howard’s book by the same title. It doesn’t have videos but is a good study.
Here is a link to both of those studies: http://www.themominitiative.com/bible-study/
We also have some free ebooks on that site as well. http://www.themominitiative.com/free-ebooks/
And I have some free resources at http://www.stephanieshott.com as well. One, in particular, is a short and concise Bible study to help women learn how to win the war of their minds and emotions. It’s currently called, Becoming You, but I’ve been redesigning it and expanding it. It’s been something I’ve used in counseling women who have struggled with stinking thinking, insecurities, fear, and rollercoaster emotions. Here’s a link to Becoming You if you’d like to check that out. http://stephanieshott.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Becoming-You-Product-PDF.pdf
I’m currently working on a Bible study on Philippians but it won’t be ready for several months. Within the next 6 months, I hope to have the Philippians study done, complete with videos, as well as finishing up the redesign for Becoming You with videos.
Is there a specific topic or direction you sense that the Lord is leading you regarding Bible study? I know of several authors whom I trust to be doctrinally sound and they may have written something you might like as well.
Thank you again for emailing me! You made my heart smile big time! :)”