I LOVE studying God’s Word with other women! Don’t you?
On September 19th, we will begin our study… Lavish Grace , a brand new Bible study written by Kathy Howard. Kathy is a member of the MOM Team and we will be hosting the Bible study over at The MOM Initiative.
It’s exciting for us at The MOM Initiative to be the first to offer it online!
- Do you want to dig into God’s Word this fall, but can’t regularly get to a physical Bible study group?
- Do you need the encouragement of friends to help you stick to a study?
- Would you like a fresh awareness of God’s grace for your daily life?
- Do you struggle to be a person of grace in one or more of your relationships?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions, then this study is for you!
Here’s a bit more about Lavish Grace to whet your Bible study appetite.
God’s free-flowing river of grace runs through every area of our lives, yet sometimes we fail to jump in. Lavish Grace, a unique, study of Paul’s experiences with and teachings about grace, will help you:
- Recognize God’s grace in your daily life
- Extend God’s grace to others in practical ways
- Rely on and rest in God’s grace in the inevitable difficult seasons of life
Get ready to embrace the abundant, grace-filled life God offers you every day! (Watch brief, promo video for Lavish Grace.)
The TMI online Bible study, which begins Monday, September 19 and continues through October 31, is designed with you in mind. We have built in four levels of involvement, so you can participate as much or as little as you are able.
- Brief weekly video and short blog lesson by one of the TMI team here on TMI each Monday, beginning September 19
- Deeper printable PDF lesson available in the Monday post
- Go deeper still by purchasing and using the Lavish Grace Bible study book (Available now in print and ebook formats at Amazon, CBD, New Hope Publishers)
- Join us throughout the week for ongoing discussion and practical application in the closed Facebook study group (Ask to join now!)
AND…TMI’s very own culinary diva Beth Bergren is helping us spice up the Bible study with a “Let’s Say Grace” recipe each Saturday! The recipe, which will include a printable PDF, will be delicious but also simple enough to make with your kids. The printable – which will include the recipe, a Scripture, and a prayer – can even be used as a quick family devotion.
Didn’t you mention a GIVEAWAY?
Yes, I did! In keeping with our Saturday recipe focus, we are giving away a beautiful set of Mother/Daughter aprons donated by WorldCrafts! These aprons were crafted by China Ethnic Crafts, a fair trade organization helping Chinese women break out of the cycle of poverty.
The winner of the apron will be announced Monday, September 19th in the first Lavish Grace lesson. You can enter multiple times! Here’s how:
- Sign up now to let us know you will participate in the Lavish Grace study
- Comment on this post. Tell us “I’m in,” your favorite thing about God’s grace, or whatever!
- Share this post on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. Then comment again to let us know you shared!
Ready to dive into God’s lavish grace? We would love for you to join us! Sign up now or simply show up here Monday, September 19th. Comment & share for additional giveaway entries.