As the end of the year approaches, we tend to look in the rearview mirror of our lives and reflect on where we’ve been, what we’ve done, and what we wish we would have done.
http://thelittersitter.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-pinterest-automatic/changelog We reminisce. Reflect. Ponder. Contemplate. Fret. Worry. Wish. Hope. Dream. Plan. And pray.
Wishing we could undo careless deeds done. Frustrated by how unintentional our determined moments slipped away.
Determined to do more. Grow more. Know more. Live more. Laugh more. Be different. Be better.
Determined to change, so that we live the MORE life in 2019 instead of the LESS life that we may have lived in the past.
can you buy prednisone over the counter in mexico So, I’m going to get a little raw and real about my own quest for MORE. I want 2019 to be the year of MORE for me and I’m going to focus on being…
- MORE committed to growing closer to the Lord instead of making excuses for wasting time.
- MORE dedicated to know Him more instead of being content with what I know now.
- MORE deliberate about digging deep in His Word, and understanding and applying it more instead of looking at reading and studying His Word as a box I check on my to-do list.
- MORE obedient to God’s will instead of allowing my emotions to lead the way.
MORE of Jesus. MORE of God’s Word. MORE of a life fully abandoned to Him. MORE of Him and LESS of me.
But change happens best when we set goals, make plans, strategically and intentionally choose to do the necessary over the trivial.
Because sometimes, if we really want MORE we need to choose LESS.
- LESS time on Facebook and social media and MORE time in the Word and in prayer.
- LESS time searching Instagram memes for the perfect verse and MORE time searching the Scriptures for a deeper knowledge of the Lord.
- LESS excuses for our sins and MORE dedication to living a holy life.
- LESS focus on the things this world has to offer and a lot MORE attention to setting our affection on things above.
- LESS desire to make a name for ourselves and MORE determination to make Jesus known.
Let’s face it, this is the perfect time of the year to refuel our spiritual engines and make choices that motivate us to make 2019 the year of MORE.
And if you’re like me, a little help goes a long way. So, I want to share with you Scriptural stepping stones to help you get started on your journey from where you are to where you want to be in 2019. It’s a Christmas gift from my heart to yours in our journey for MORE in 2019!
It’s a devotional of sorts that will take you to the first day of January in hope that it will help to kindle a fire, fan the flames of your resolve, and ignite an unquenchable appetite for MORE of God and MORE of God’s Word in 2019.
You can download this FREE RESOURCE by clicking this link.
You may also want to look over the FREE RESOURCES on my resource page. I recommend the Bible Study and Prayer Resources to help you in your 2019 journey to MORE.
I’d love to hear from you about how you own journey from 2018 to 2019 and how you plan on making 2019 the year of MORE. And please be sure to share with your friends so they can either join you in this 10 day devotional or to help them get started in their own journey to MORE!