We are inviting you to join us to flood social media outlets with our Jesus testimonies and change the narrative of social media by sharing what Jesus has done for us.
Let’s be people who understand that we were born for such a time as this and this is our generation to make Christ known to the nations.
At some point, we have to ask ourselves if we are redeeming our time well and if we are fulfilling our mission.
Egypt Lake-Leto Colossians 4:5 tells us we are to, “Walk in wisdom toward those who are outside, redeeming the time.”
modafinil online sun pharma Matthew 28:18-19 commissions us with our mission, “18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.19 Go herefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,”
I mean, seriously… what are we doing with our time?
We’re called to be light in the darkness. To be a voice of truth in a world full of lies.
The Great Commission is our mission and we can’t be satisfied with scrolling from post to post when the world is in desperate need of Jesus and people are dying every day without Christ.
So… will you join Donald and me and use every social media outlet possible to saturate cyberspace with our Jesus testimonies?
Since social media is ultimately a doubled edged sword that can be used for good or bad…
Let’s choose good.
- Let’s choose to invest our time instead of waste it.
- Let’s choose to be a voice instead of joining the choir of clanging symbols.
- Let’s choose to use social media as a platform to share Christ with the nations… to fulfill the Great Commission and live out Acts 1:8.
We can do that by doing what Paul did. We can share our Jesus testimonies.
Starting now, let’s choose to use social media to share our Jesus testimonies.
- If you’re saved, you have a Jesus testimony.
- If God has answered a prayer, you have a Jesus testimony.
- If you’ve seen God do a work in your life, you have a Jesus testimony.
- If God has set you free from the bondage of sin or addiction, you have a Jesus testimony.
- Salvation testimony
- Answered prayer testimony
- God opened a door, directed your path or did a work in your life testimony
- God set you free testimony
- God made His presence & power known through a hard place in your life testimony
- Use your smart phone to video or live chat your testimony
- Share it on any and/or all social media outlets
- Use hashtag #MyJesusTestimony so we can share each other’s testimonies
It’s THAT simple.
Let’s not waste time scrolling through social media. Instead, let’s invest our time in using it as a platform to share Jesus with the nations.
NOTE: If you’re not exactly sure how to share your salvation testimony, here’s help.
- Share briefly how your life was before Jesus saved you.
- Share what lead you to the point when Jesus saved you and what happened when you received Christ.
- Share how your life was changed and how Jesus has been at work in your life since you were saved.
That’s it! It’s easy peasy and a great way to live out the Great Commission and Acts 1:8.
AND… you can share more than 1 testimony.
- Share your salvation testimony –
- and your answered prayer testimony –
- and your open door testimony –
- and what God is doing in your life testimony –
- and share other people’s testimonies by looking up the hashtag #MyJesusTestimony
Do you have any questions? Are you in?
Don’t forget to use the HASHTAG #MyJesusTestimony and don’t forget to share other people’s testimony and let’s flood social media with our Jesus testimonies!