Do you have loved ones who don’t know Christ and you long to see them come to know Him? Have you longed for others to join you in prayer for your lost loved ones or needed support and encouragement from other Christians who are going through the same thing?
Tomorrow (April 15th), I’m launching a brand new, interactive, private Facebook Group called THAT THEY MAY BE SAVED to gather together believers who are desperate to see their loved ones come to know Christ.
Here’s what “THAT THEY MAY BE SAVED” is all about:
THAT THEY MAY BE SAVED is a group of prayer warriors who are specifically focused on joining one another in intercession for the salvation of our lost loved ones.
- Invite others who have the same desire to see lost loved ones come to know Jesus to join the prayer group.
- To share any words of encouragement with one another in the daily post’s comment section.
- Post something they feel will encourage or inspire the rest of the group.
This group will be careful not to engage in any kind of unwholesome conversation, ungodly conduct, or doctrinal debates. Please keep all post focused on prayer and encouragement.
PLEASE NOTE: We all have loved ones who don’t know Christ and I would love for you to join this prayer group to pray for one another’s lost loved ones.
Because this is a private group, you will need to do a few things.
- Make sure we are friends on Facebook.
- Comment below that you want to join and let me know your Facebook name.
- Look for an invite in your notifications from THAT THEY MAY KNOW HIM.
ALSO… if you have any friends who may be in the same boat, please reach out to them and let them know about the group. You will be able to invite them to the group once you are part of it.
*IF YOU’VE LEFT YOUR NAME IN THE COMMENTS HERE BUT HAVE’T RECEIVED A NOTIFICATION, PLEASE BE SURE TO REQUEST AN INVITE FROM THE FACEBOOK PAGE.